Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Giveway OF Thanks!

Only a few days left to enter... Last day is December 5th! Hurry!

One of my personal goals for November is to be aware of my many blessings and be thankful for them! I am so thankful for my visitors both here at Teaching Heart Mom and at Teaching Heart. I am also thankful to those that purchase products from Teaching Heart... I wish I could thank everyone with a free treat. That just is not possible! But I can

Teaching Heart Mom is giving away this basket filled with tons of treats any teacher would love plus three Teaching Heart CDROMs (valued at over $100)



... filled with all of this stuff...


2 New books (one paper back and one hardback), 2 listen and play games, a hungry caterpillar puzzle, Telling Time game, pocket chart, three CDROMS from Teaching Heart (CD #3, Packet CD #2, and Any Skills game board CD), stickers, star notepad, holiday coffee, candle, hand sanitizer, hand cream...

and she's also giving away five CD's to five entries (you choose the CDROM if you win).

SIX WINNERS!!!

So run on over there and check it out!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment