- First we reviewed things we learned about China
- Added the South Korea flag to our passports and stamped the date we started
- Located the country on the world map
- Completed the Mapping Activity - which also teaches us the capital city, population, major religion, language, currency, and what kind of government they have
- Learned how to say hello in Korean - Wow! This is a hard one for sure!
- Painted hello on paper in Korean characters
- Read fun facts about the country - the boys' favorite fact was that in South Korea #4 is the unlucky number ... it's like the #13 in the US
- Learned about the flag and completed the activity for it
- Completed the Animals mini-book - that's 6 more animals for our Classification Wall
- Prayed for the people of South Korea
- Completed the lapbook activity
- Completed the binder & stamped the passports with our finish date
Day 3: 40% OFF Homeschool Curriculum Sale!
2 hours ago