Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Candy Hangovers

Candy Hangover - Usually the day after Halloween, individuals who have overindulged in holiday sweets experience a crash. Symptoms include, but are not limited to:
-Nausea
-Diarrhea
-Vomiting
-Headache
-Desire to murder alarm clock


Taken from http://www.urbandictionary.com/ (do not allow your children to view this website on their own – language).

We spent our morning at Co-Op … which went great! Everyone was happy & wide awake for classes. Afterwards I took the boys to Taco Bell for lunch and we enjoyed eating and talking with each other.

Our “crash” happened once we got back home. Boys went into fighting with each other mode and I just wanted to pass out! The bad thing about crashing at that time was that we had to go back out to take Zach to work, pick up Mike from work and pick up Nick from school. Mike was feeling it too when he got home … so I happy that I wasn’t alone. Yes I know that’s evil of me! : )

Finally feeling better and getting things ready for school tomorrow. Hopefully the kids will be happier tomorrow too. They went to bed and were out within 20 minutes. We’re usually fighting with them to go to sleep for at least an hour.

Hope you all didn’t have the candy hangover that plagued my family this afternoon! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment